AREAS OF INTEREST
Teleseminars and Workshops
Affiliate and Partner Programs
Calendar of Events
Certification can be a confusing issue with all the certifications available. Which is best for your company?
Your company may be the best in its field, but if buyers and procurement agencies don't know about you, what does it matter?
Get More Exposure
Business networking and being aware of upcoming opportunities are critical success factors for your business. Do you know what is happening?
Are You Certifiable?
Immediate Download after Purchase
Understanding the Myriad of Certifications|
in Public Sector and Corporate Contracting
In response to an increasingly diverse marketplace, both corporate and government procurement
practices have an increased emphasis on supplier diversity.
To accurately identify minority, women-owned, and small business firms, and maximize fairness
in their procurement practices, corporate buyers and government procurement managers often look
for an official designation that a particular company is, in fact, minority owned, woman-owned,
or meets the SBA definition of a small business.
- Do you know which designation is right for your company?
- Are you confused about the "rules and regulations" to qualify for a specific certification?
- Are you feeling frustrated and overwhelmed at the thought of the paperwork required?
Learn how the appropriate certifications can help open doors to more business opportunities.
In this ebook, readers will learn:
- The benefits of being certification
- The different types of certifications available
- The qualifications, requirements, and cost of each
- Tips on completing the paperwork
- How to leverage the certification(s) to your company's advantage
Donít miss out on this great revenue enhancing opportunity to level the playing field and get your share of Corporate and Government contracting dollars.
Order Your Copy Today and get started on your certifications!
Special Intro Price
For a Limited Time Only